Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Supplies

I've been sitting on the idea of buying new things. As a student I don't have much room in my budget to spend money on anything aside from food. But, seeing I have to keep my sanity by being comfortable, I have to give in and buy no name cheese for a little while.

I tried to come up with a very short list of things I will need without a doubt, here it is:
  • Paint
  • Fabric (for windows/pillows/crafts, I want to find fabric I like to buy a whole ton so I can have something to run from)
  • Plants
  • A new desk (so Brendon can have room to proper study space)
  • Entertainment Unit
  • Sandpaper (because I don't think the walls are all that needs to be painted)
I need to do some searching, and by searching I mean dirty bargain hunting! It's going to be value village and kijiji for the next few weeks.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment